Published on February 26th, 2015 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Nissan Skyline R35 GT-R Used Review. 10 Reasons To Buy One
- The Nissan Skyline GT-R hits 100km/h from standstill in just 3.3 seconds, which is quicker than the last generation model 997 Porsche 911 Turbo.
- The Nissan Skyline GT-R will clear the quarter-mile in 11.6 seconds at more than 200km/h.
- Under the bonnet of this Nissan Skyline is a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 that generates at least 473 horsepower.
- This Nissan Skyline has a 6-speed dual-clutch automated manual gearbox and adjustable dampers.
- Despite its impressive 3.3-second 0-100 km/h claim it’s docile enough to drive in your daily office commute.
- This Nissan Skyline requires 15-inch rotors, six-piston Brembo calipers and sticky Bridgestone Potenza RE070R rubber to bring this 3,836-pound GT-R to rest from 100km/h in only 104 feet.
- Most impressive is its used selling price where the Nissan GT-R’s acceleration or its on the limit handling can be yours for half the cost of a Porsche 911 Turbo.
8. This supercar today is within reach of the upper middle-class car enthusiast who prefers to spend most of his income on a car like this than on a high maintenance super model GF.
9. This car will allow an average driver to reach driving nirvana that in the past was saved for the super rich.
10. This Nissan Skyline has world-class handling and looks, and that is a hard combination to beat in today’s super car market at this selling price.