Published on September 30th, 2015 | by Admin0
Safety tips for driving during HAZE or SMOKEY Conditions
- Drive slow. Distance is hard to judge in low visibility and will delay your reaction time.
- Never attempt overtaking along kampong roads.
- Turn your radio volume low off. You need more concentration in poor visibility conditions.
- Drive with headlight on the low beam even in the daytime. Your high beam produces glare in such conditions.
- Horn if you a taking a tight corner and can’t judge for oncoming traffic. This is to let other drivers know you are there.
- Install or use fog lights. For better visibility.
- Avoid stopping on the side of the road unless totally necessary. You could be in a collision.
- Get your vehicle serviced. To avoid unforeseen breakdowns.