Published on October 20th, 2017 | by Admin0
10 reasons why you should buy a Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé
Here is a Mercedes-Benz C-Class with a Coupé silhouette, a race engine under its hood and an interior brimming with sporty intentions. You do not need our 2 cents to decide if you want to own one as you have enough information on this coupe coming from the internet. However, you might need some hard edged information to make your final decision and this is why we are offering 10 reasons to get behind the wheel and test drive it.
Here we go.
- The NANOSLIDE® coating of the cylinder liners is also used in the Formula One engines of the MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS team.
- Equipped with a 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission which is especially matched to its V6 Bi-Turbo engine.
- AMG developers used a model-specific software application to substantially reduce the shift times of its 9-speed transmission. The ability to downshift multiple gears at once allows for even faster short bursts of speed.
- The speed-sensitive sport steering assists with agile cornering and stands out with its precise feedback.
- On you test drive you will feel the ride comfort thanks to the standard-fit AMG RIDE CONTROL sport suspension with great handling.
- It delivers an impressive 0-100km/h run at just 4.7seconds. Test this.
- Equipped with AMG RIDE CONTROL sport suspension the driver benefits from reduced body roll, higher lateral acceleration, better traction and neutral handling at the limit. On your test drive you can experience this.
- The driver and front passenger get proper torso hugging race seats for great driving comfort.
9.Today, your car needs to be an extensive of your personality and this C 43 4MATIC Coupé exterior comes with AMG styling that includes a front apron with sporty distinctive air intakes, diamond meshes, silver chrome trim, as well as the rear apron with matte iridium silver diffuser insert.
10.If you already have a luxury sedan and a luxury SUV and you still have money lying around, why not get yourself some daily driving excitement or a weekend speed machine.
Mercedes-AMG C 43 4MATIC Coupé Specifications
Engine: V6-cylinder Twin Turbocharged
Transmission: AMG 9G-TRONIC
Max Power: 367bhp at 5500-6000rpm
Max Torque: 520Nm at 2000-4200rpm
Top speed: 250km/h Restricted