Published on March 14th, 2018 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
How to own a TAX-FREE luxury supercar anywhere in Malaysia?
We have the best news for luxury car buyers who do not want to pay any import tax, not have to store their vehicle in Langkawi and want to be able to drive their supercar anywhere in the country (no need to register and store in Langkawi or Labuan at all).
There is a new loop-hole in the system that allows for you to import in the very latest luxury vehicle like the Ferrari 488 Pissa or a McLaren 720S or the very latest 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom or even a 2018 Range Rover Sport SVR without having to pay for an Approved Permit (AP) or any heavy taxes.
This is already a running business done by one very exclusive Malaysian importer and it is totally legal and valid for one full year only (365 days).
- Choose you desired vehicle in the United Kingdom (UK).
- It can the very latest model….no issue at all.
- Order and pay for it in British Pounds Sterling.
- Take ownership and register it in the UK with British license plates (you can individual plates like ‘DSF 1’ or ‘I Love 888’).
- Contact the Malaysian company that is doing this business.
- They will instruct you to pay a fully refundable deposit/bond of 30% of your vehicle’s purchase value in the UK to a British bank in the UK (say you buy your new car for 100,000 pounds sterling, so your refundable deposit/bond will be just 30,000 pounds sterling)
- The Malaysian company will register your car with this special LEGAL import ‘car passport’ and they will handle all the necessary documentation, shipping and delivery to your doorstep in Malaysia.
- You then can drive this car for 365 days around Malaysia with your British number plate and a legal car passport (see picture above) and the local police and JPJ know about this.
- After 365 days you will need to return/export your vehicle to UK to be sold…..most luxury exclusive cars these days can be sold for a profit or you can re-import your luxury car back to Malaysia with a local Approved Permit (AP) which the dealer will provide for a price and pay a much reduced import tax since the car has been used by you for a year.
- This means you can own a luxury car year after year for FREE if you choose the car wisely…best to get limited edition cars from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and McLaren.
For more information on this and who to contact please email us at www.dsf.my and we will share the information with you.