Published on August 31st, 2013 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
12 hours more to 12 hours of racing excitement
Endurance racing is all about skill, engineering, precision, teamwork and most importantly, perseverance. In just 12 hours time at 23.59, there will be engines roaring and drivers ready to race as the Malaysia Merdeka Endurance Race is flagged off at midnight.
Don’t miss this…be at the Sepang F1 Circuti to be part of the excitement that will last for 12 hours.
Admission is free for all seats.
Top 10 Qualifiers (Based on average cumulative time of all 3 drivers)
1. Thomas Jaeger/Lucas Wolf/Luca Ludwig (Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3) 2:03.184s
2. Bernd Schneider/Jono Lester/Dominic Ang (Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3) 2:03.428s
3. Frank Yu/Alain Jacques Gilbert Li/Richard Lyons (Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3) 2:03.633s
4. Mika Salo/Pasin Lathauras/Michele Rugolo (Ferrari 458 Italia GT3) 2:03.853s
5. Mok Weng Sun/Hiroshi Hamaguchi/Craig Baird (Ferrari 458 Italia GT3) 2:04.258s
6. Katmusasa Chiyo/Wolfgang Reip/Mark Shulzhitskiy (Nissan GTR Nismo GT3) 2:05.231s
7. Roger Lago/David Russell/Peter Kox (Lamborghini LP560-4) 2:05.376s
8. Adrian D’Silva/Earl Bamber/Alif Hamdan (Ferrari 458 Italia GT3) 2:06.306s
9. Darryl O’Young/Vuthikorn Intharaphuvasak/Siu Yuk Lung (Porsche GT3R) 2:06.449s
10. Jeffrey Lee/Marchy Lee/Adderly Fong (Audi R8 LMS Ultra) 2:06.08s