Published on December 15th, 2014 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Ford EcoSport SUV. 5 Reasons To Test Drive One Today
The Ford EcoSport is a brand new compact SUV that comes with a number of interesting features that needs to be experienced firsthand beyond just test driving it. Let us share with you 5 reasons why we think you need to test drive the EcoSport if you are in the market for a compact SUV to tackle urban Malaysia especially with heavy rain hitting Klang Valley every evening.
1. The EcoSport has a class-leading 200mm ground clearance and a similarly class leading 550mm water-wading capability. City floods will be no issue.
2. At just 4 metres long, it has a 10.65m turning circle and a high driving position making it easy to drive this car through the tightest of old town roads and tight city building car parks.
3. Ford has done well with the design of the EcoSport which its co-efficient of drag is just 0.371.
4. If you need to do some light off roading, the approach angle of 25 degrees and departure angle of 35 degrees means you can take the EcoSport on almost any rough and dirt terrain without worrying about scraping the underbody.
5. The rear seats tumble forward to open up 705 litres of load space – enough to load in a washing machine (they also split fold and recline).