Published on June 21st, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Peugeot Introduces GT Variant to the All-New 3008 SUV
Peugeot has introduced the GT (in GT Line and GT versions) version of its brand new 3008 SUV in response to a growing demand for well-specified, top-spec vehicles with high equipment levels, great performance and efficiency, and desirable capabilities.
The GT is positioned as the top-of-the-range 3008 SUV model, with its exclusive and resolutely dynamic proposition, while at the same time being perfectly usable on a day-to-day basis. Aimed at driving enthusiasts craving sophistication, the new Peugeot 3008 SUV GT offers to combine all the qualities of the range’s new SUV with an assertive style, an impressive interior that includes the innovative new Peugeot i-Cockpit®, with configurable 12.3” digital instrument panel.
As part of the brand’s move upmarket, the Peugeot range continues to comprise of well specified vehicles. The new sports variants of new Peugeot 3008 SUV is no exception with GT Line versions including numerous standard features and safety equipment items:
- A choice of BlueHDi diesel, multi award-winning PureTech and e-THP petrol engines
- Full LED headlamps including sequential scrolling LED front indicators
- Smartphone charging plate
- 3D satellite navigation including 3 year subscription to TomTom® Live updates
- Safety Plus Pack comprises the ‘Active Blind Spot Detection’ (ABSD), ‘Lane Keeping Assistance’ (LKA), advanced ‘Driver Attention Alert’ system (DAA3) and Peugeot ‘Smartbeam Assistance’.
In addition to GT Line models, the GT version of the new Peugeot 3008 SUV features the following equipment as standard to make every journey a delightful experience:
- A highly-efficient engine: the 2.0-litre BlueHDi 180 S&S, mated to the EAT6 (Efficient Automatic Transmission six-speed) gearbox – the most powerful version in the range, providing a more intense driving experience
- A sportier appearance, with integrated wheel arch protective extensions combined with 19” ‘Boston’ matt Haria two-tone finish diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Sumptuous seating, trimmed in full grain Nappa Mistral leather with Aikinite copper double-stitch trim detail, driver seat multipoint massage function, electric adjustment and memory
- Panoramic opening glass roof with electric interior blind and blue ambient lighting
- ACC Stop (Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop function)
- Smart electric tailgate (includes foot movement operation) with Peugeot Open and Go system.