Published on September 26th, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Look At This Driver…………Follow Some Tips, Simple but Crucial
There are so many silly accidents happening daily and this is simply because many drivers are not observing simple driving rules.
- Obey the speed limits. Going too fast gives you less time to stop or react. Excess speed is one of the main causes of teenage accidents.
- Always wear your seat belt – and make sure all passengers buckle up, too. Don’t try to fit more people in the car than you have seat belts for them to use.
- Adjust your car’s head rest to a height behind your head – not your neck – to minimize whiplash in case you’re in an accident.
- Make sure your windshield is clean. At sunrise and sunset, light reflecting off your dirty windshield can momentarily blind you from seeing what’s going on.
- Drive experts always recommend that you hold the steering wheel at either 3 and 9 o’clock on the wheel, or even lower at 4 and 8 o’clock. If you’re in an accident and the airbags go off, you’ll be safer with your hands not flying into your face from the impact of the airbags. This is assuming you have airbags in your car.