Published on November 16th, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Norton V4 Details and Pictures Here
Engine Norton 72-degree liquid-cooled V4, 1200cc. Chain-driven cams with idler gear for reduced engine height. Titanium inlet valves. Slipper clutch
1. Bore x Stroke: 82mm x 56.8mm
2. Compression Ratio: 13.6:1
3. Power 200bhp+ @ 12,500rpm
4. Torque 95.88ftlb @ 10,000rpm
5. Fuel injection Electronic fuel-injection system. Constantly variable inlet tracts. 8-fuel injectors. Full drive-by-wire system independent of front and rear banks of cylinders for ultimate control and feel.
6. Engine modes Road, Sport, Pro-Race
7. Chassis Polished aluminium twin tube Shotgun frame with single-sided swingarm.
8. Suspension Fully-adjustable Öhlins NIX30 fork. Fully-adjustable Öhlins TTXGP rear shock.
9. Brakes 2 x 330mm full-floating discs. Radially-mounted Brembo Monobloc calipers. Brembo discs, and Brembo master cylinder.
10. Dry weight 199kg
11. Fuel capacity 18L
12. Electronics Multi-setting traction-control, wheelie control, launch control and cruise control. Uses six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), quickshifter and autoblipper, plus built-in datalogger
13. Dash Full-colour 7-inch screen with Road, Track and Pro-Race and rear-view camera and build-in datalogger.
14. Ignition Keyless ignition system
15. Wheelbase 1430mm
16. Dry weight 179kg
17. Front suspension Öhlins NIX30 system front fork. Fully-adjustable.
18. Rear suspension Öhlins TTXGP Norton bespoke fully-adjustable rear shock.
19. Steering damper Öhlins damper
20. Lighting Full LED lighting system including super bright low beam & high beam, angel eye DRLs, rear lamps and indicators
21. Race exhaust Full titanium race system supplied with aftermarket tune, approx 8kg lighter and approx 10bhp more.