Published on February 22nd, 2017 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Inspired By F1, Built By Bell & Ross
To celebrate the continuing partnership with Renault Sport Formula One Team, Bell & Ross, the team’s watch partner, unveiled the new BR03-94 RS17, which is limited to just 500 lucky buyers and this rare race inspired timepiece will be part of a trilogy launching later this year at BaselWorld.
The design, inspired by Formula 1, brings together the latest technological advances and the most innovative materials used in the racing world. Today we previewed the BR03-94 RS17. This timepiece features a ceramic case designed to withstand shock and a sporty carbon fiber dial that makes it exceptionally well suited to the motor racing world. This lightweight, resilient material evokes the steering wheel of the Renault Sport Formula One Car (or R.S.17) car. The chronograph information features yellow anodized aluminum – the iconic color used by Renault since they first entered Formula 1. This series of high-performance watches will be revealed in a few weeks’ time at Basel.
BR 03-94 RS17 Specifications
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.301. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o’clock. Date.
- Case: 42 mm in diameter. Matt black ceramic.
- Dial: carbon fibre. Metal applique Superluminova®-filled numerals. Metal skeleton Superluminova®-filled hour and minute hands.
- Crystal: sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water resistance: 100 metres.
- Strap: oven black rubber and ultra-resilient black synthetic fabric.
- Pin: Black PVD coated steel.
- Limited Edition : 500 pieces.