Published on April 22nd, 2017 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Tissot Chrono XL is easily readable
Dressed in a massive stainless steel case measuring 45mm and equipped with a Swiss quartz chronograph movement, the Tissot Chrono XL proudly features a large dial that makes time easily readable, with contemporary Arabic numerals at 12, 3, 6 and 9 o’clock. The chronograph function adds to its urban style.
The Tissot Chrono XL collection offers multiple styles. Some may prefer the vintage touches of old school leather bracelets in various shades of brown with stylish stitches. Extra character is added with grey or black PVD coating on the case of certain watches. The dials vary depending on the model, from dark green, blue or black. Others may prefer the mat stainless steel bracelet and case for a more sophisticated feel.
- Swiss Made
- Quartz Chronograph movement
- 316L stainless steel case
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330ft)
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp and push-buttons or leather strap with standard buckle
- All grey and black executions are PVD coating
- Diameter: 45mm