Published on July 26th, 2017 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
JAGUAR XJR575 with 700Nm of torque in the flesh
Jaguar designer Wayne Burgess answers questions at top speed to mark launch of new performance saloon
- Jaguar XJR575 has more power than any previous XJ with a top speed of 186 mph
- Performance saloon accelerates from 0-100km/h in just 4.4 seconds
- 0-litre V8 Supercharged engine produces 700Nm of torque
Just 44 seconds is the time it takes Jaguar’s fastest-ever XJ saloon to reach its top speed of 186 mph. This below is a quick insight into the development of this potent new model.
- New addition continues Jaguar’s heritage of luxurious refinement and interior comfort with upgraded performance and unique design touches
- Electronic Active Differential enables fine control of power delivery and maximises traction
- Two new paint options from Special Vehicle Operations division ensure XJR575 is more individual than ever
- Enhancements to Touch Pro Infotainment system include larger 10-inch touchscreen and 4G Wi-Fi
- Intelligent safety measures include Autonomous Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist and Driver Condition Monitoring
- Jaguar XJR575 is available to order now at Jaguar UK retailers, priced from £93,710
So, will Jaguar Malaysia introduce this special super sedan in Malaysia? We await for their announcement.