Published on August 23rd, 2017 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
5 Features We Do Not Like On This Mercedes GLA45 AMG
1. The rear roof spoiler just does not gel with the well designed silhouette of this GLA. It may have a real purpose, but we think AMG should have designed a spoiler to work with the body design. Too boy racer in its appearance.
2. With a price tag of RM400k there should have been keyless entry at the least.
3. There is no spare tyre…..understand the need to save weight, but a compact space saver would have been welcomed.
4. The glass roof allows heat to come into the cabin on a hot afternoon, even with the sliding cover in place. Without this glass roof, the GLA 45AMG would have been lighter and probably faster at 0-100km/h in 4.3 seconds instead of 4.4 seconds.
5. The red highlights around the cabin…..with the dash stitching, a/c vents surround and seatbelts might not match a different interior and exterior colour in later years.
Mercedes Benz GLA 45 4Matic SPECIFICATIONS
Engine: 4-cylinder inline engine Turbocharged
Transmission: 7G-speed DCT automatic
Max Power: 381bhp at 6000rpm
Max Torque: 475Nm at 2250-5000rpm
Acceleration 0-100km/h: 4.4seconds
Top speed: 250km/h Restricted