Published on June 27th, 2018 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Volvo XC90 SUV has a 6 months wait list
Have Malaysian luxury SUV buyers suddenly woken up? Well it seems so as buyers flock to Volvo Cars showrooms nationwide to order Malaysia’s favorite 7-seat luxury SUV. Yes, the XC90 is selling faster than Volvo Cars Malaysia can assemble them and ship then to showrooms nationwide and we have just been informed that there is 6-7 months wait list if you walk into a showroom today. The wait is worth the effort as the price is simply value for money and some.
So, why is this XC90 selling so well in Malaysia and globally?
- Because of the goodwill built up for the car from satisfied customers who are already driving the new XC90.
- Because it is full sized 7-Seat SUV.
- Because it delivers class best safety features.
- Because of the positive momentum created from the XC90 winning more than 50 awards globally.
- Because the XC90 T8 Twin Engine uses as little as 2.1 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers while providing a combined 407hp from its petrol engine and electric motor.
(pictured below is the previous Volvo XC90 model)
Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine Specifications
Engine: Plug-in Hybrid with 2-litre I4 Petrol Supercharged and Turbocharged + Electric Motor
Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
Max power: 407 HP
Max torque: 640 Nm
Top Speed: 230km/h
0-100km/h: 5.6 secs
Selling Price: From RM381,067.60