Published on September 7th, 2018 | by Subhash Nair1
7 Facts About Proton’s New SUV, the X70!
At a media preview today, we got to see the new Proton SUV. Here are a few things you need to know:
1) the car is called the X70
2) Bookings will be open starting tomorrow (8th September 2018). The booking fee is just RM1000. No price has been announced
3) 4 variants are expected. Trim levels are Standard (2WD), Executive (2WD and 4WD), and Premium (2WD)
4) The X70 debuts Proton’s new ethereal bow grille and infinite weave design motif
5) 2-Tone rims wrapped in Hankook Dynapro HP2 225/60/r18 were shown. The spare was an 18” space saver
6) The two exterior colour choices we saw were red and silver, with at least 3 more rumoured (yes, not a fact, I know)
7) The two interior finishes are black synthetic leather and brown Nappa leather. The brown Nappa leather finish features some use of synthetic leather.