Published on November 10th, 2018 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Peugeot 308 GTi .. 6 reasons to book one today
With very impressive specifications and a track ready brake kit this is the hot hatch to own right now. The new Peugeot 308 GTi offers streamlined, classy styling and its design displays well-balanced proportions. With its reduced overhang, the new Peugeot 308 continues to provide top-level manoeuvrability. This is why we offer 6 reasons why you should book one today……if you are looking for a performance hot hatch.
- It has a 1.6L inline 4-cylinder, Turbo Direct Injection engine which is all alloy with strengthened internals for high performance
- It delivers a class best 270hp @ 6000rpm
- High speed overtaking power comes easily with its 330Nm @1900rpn
- Acceleration from 0-100km/h in just 6.0 seconds
- It comes with a 6 speed manual gearbox …….. for a true driver
- It is equipped with torsen LSD 380mm x 32mm front discs + Alcon calipers (made for Peugeot) and 268mm x 12mm rear discs for great stopping power
This new Peugeot 308 GTi delivers ultimate driving sensations without sacrificing its efficiency or passenger comfort. Boasting all the stylish evolutions of the new Peugeot 308, this GTi version transpires sportiness and exclusivity without ever being ostentatious: lowered chassis by 11mm, a completely new front and rear. The interior is equally sporty comprising special bucket seats and steering wheel.
Powered by the ultimate THP S&S 270 engine the new Peugeot 308 GTi goes from 0 to 100km/h in only 6 seconds and takes only 25.3 seconds to travel 1000m from a standstill position.
The new Peugeot 308 GTi is equipped with a limited-slip Torsen® differential and 19″ Carbone19 wheel rims with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Fitted with 380mm front brake discs, red-painted calipers branded Peugeot SPORT, and 268mm rear brake discs.