Published on February 21st, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Subaru Trade-In Assist RM5,000 For Forester SUV
Yes, this is a special offer for a limited time only. Motor Image who is the brand guardian of Subaru in Malaysia is offering a healthy RM5,000 trade-in assist for a brand new Subaru Forester SUV worth RM121,288 which comes with All Wheel Drive technology.
So, what is All Wheel Drive? All-wheel drive sends power to all wheels of the vehicle in a similar fashion to four-wheel drive vehicles, but a 2WD switch is typically not present. On a slippery road, AWD locks the vehicle’s axles and automatically feeds power to all wheels.
Most AWD vehicles are great for slippery roadway conditions, but are not intended for rugged off-road excursions. Certain AWD vehicles such as the Subaru Forester do offer a low-gear AWD setting that allows for tougher roads, however. In general, AWD doesn’t add much weight to a car and is great for all weather situations like we are having this last week in Klang Valley.
The Subaru Forester features:
- X-Mode – For optimised control of the engine, Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive (S-AWD) and brakes to safely drive over almost any type of terrain
- Enhanced suspension for maximum comfort and handling performance
- Added safety features such as Steering Responsive Headlights
- Improved exterior features
- Brand new grille, taillights and rims
- Improved interior features
- Refreshed cabin design, a premium head-unit and a LCD Cluster display
The Forester is powered by a 2.0L, 4-Cylinder, 16-Valve, FB20 Boxer Engine that produces 150PS at 6,200 rpm.