Published on March 24th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Don’t waste money on fuel saving devices for your new car
Fuel Savings Devices Really Make No Sense At All
In a study conducted 3 years ago in Malaysia, it was found that 68% of drivers believe warming up their engine before setting off will make them more fuel efficient, while 64% think filling up at night when it is cooler does the same trick. Similarly, many drivers think they conserve fuel when they keep the engine running to avoid restarts (53%, frequently change gears up and down (53%), and drive slowly all the time (42%). Shockingly, over a third (35%) even believe ‘burping’ their cars to release air pockets in the tank will help them save fuel.
So let’s look at the many ‘promises’ that are made to us motorists to save fuel and let’s tally up the total.
- Using our lubricant will save up 5% of fuel
- Using our all new nano technology fuel will save you 5% of fuel
- Using our latest design of tire will save you 5% of fuel
- Using our magnetic fuel saver will save you 10% of fuel
- Using our economizer plug will save you 10% of fuel
- Using our fuel tablets will save you 15% of fuel
If we were to buy all the above mentioned products and install, pour and drop into our vehicle, we will be saving a total of 50% of fuel.
Now add to that, the use of high quality fuel, new tires and high quality lubricant and you could be saving a total of 65% of fuel.
Who needs a hybrid car or even a new car, just buy all the products on sale that promise to deliver better mileage.