Published on March 5th, 2019 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Mitsubishi 4Sure Thrill Event Offers Thrilling Triton Experience
Those wanting to experience the thrills of high-speed rides and off-road driving in the new Mitsubishi Triton can head over to the Mitsubishi 4Sure Thrill event which will feature two-time Dakar Rally champion Hiroshi Masuoka from Japan and Malaysia’s very own Leona Chin.
The event will take place this weekend on the 9th and 10th March 2019 (Saturday and Sunday) at the Setia City Convention Centre outdoor carpark from 10 am until 8 pm. Admission is free.
Besides riding with Masuoka and Chin, visitors can test drive the new Triton on an off-road track that was specially designed to test the Super-Select 4WD II system and Off-Road mode. There is also a descending track to test the Hill Descent Control on the new Triton.
Visitors to the event can also expect the following:
- First 1,000 customers to own the new Triton will receive an exclusive limited edition Thule Subterra Luggage worth RM2,000
- Petrol card vouchers worth RM30 for the first 30 new owners who book any Mitsubishi model
- Exclusive Ralliart umbrella for new owners who book any Mitsubishi model
- Free Starbucks coffee for the first 100 participants to complete all three courses (high-speed ride, off-road obstacle course and on-road test drive)
- 4Sure Thrill photo/video contest winners will receive RM800 petrol card vouchers, RM500 Touch ‘n Go card and RM300 Tesco vouchers as the first, second and third prizes, respectively.
- RM5,000 worth of lucky draw prizes to be won
- Entertainment for the whole family