Published on August 6th, 2019 | by Subhash Nair0
Porsche 360 Leasing Programme Now In Malaysia
There’a s new programme in town that will allow your business to lease a brand new Porsche from Sime Darby Auto Performance, the brand’s official importer and distributor. It’s called Porsche 360 Leasing and here’s what you need to know.
- this programme currently only applies to their more ‘family-friendly’ cars with more than 2 doors. These include the Cayenne and Panamera models, and soon the Macan will be added to the roster
- This plan is perfect for those who want a Porsche without being weighed down by long term financial commitments or difficult-to-determine resale value
- The leasing period is 3 years
- A refundable security deposit of 10-25% of the car’s value will need to be paid upfront
- At the end of the lease, customers may upgrade their current leased Porsche model to another or upgrade to the latest model in the same range
- If you’ve grown to love the car, you can extend the lease or buy it over outright
- You may also return the vehicle to SDAP at the end of the lease with no further commitments
Vehicles under Porsche 360 Leasing are protected in the following way:
- Manufacturer warranty
- Maintenance package that covers servicing, parts and labour by authorised Porsche Service Centres
- Full comprehensive insurance packages for all drivers
- Windscreen and natural disaster insurance coverage
- Road tax coverage
- 24-hour roadside assistance by Porsche Assist
The press release is below for your perusal.
Sharing more joy and fascination, Sime Darby Auto Performance introduced its latest financing solution, the 360 Leasing programme, another alternative to drive the latest Cayenne and Panamera, while the option for the new Macan through 360 Leasing will be shared soon.
The new 360 Leasing programme is an intelligent alternative to conventional ownership models via financing and provides customers and companies the financial flexibility to drive away with a new Porsche every three years with only a 10 percent or 25 percent refundable security deposit (for company lease or individual lease respectively) based on the selected vehicle value. Customers are required to pay only the monthly lease rental during the three-year lease tenure, which provides customers the opportunity to invest or save their funds that would otherwise be spent on owning the entire cost of the car.
At the end of the lease term, customers have the option to either upgrade their current leased Porsche model to another to enjoy a different driving experience, or upgrade to the latest model in the same range. Customers who have grown accustomed to and love their current model can also opt to extend their lease or potentially acquire ownership of their leased vehicle. Alternatively, they could also decide to return the leased vehicle without worrying about residual value or any additional commitments.
As part of the peace-of-mind ownership, Porsche vehicles under the 360 Leasing programme come equipped with warranty and maintenance package including service, parts and labour by an authorised Porsche Service Centre. The competitive pricing under this programme also includes a full comprehensive insurance package for all drivers, inclusive of windscreen and natural disaster cover, as well as road tax. Additionally, customers will enjoy 24-hour roadside assistance offered by Porsche Assist in the event of any emergency.