Published on September 26th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Bell & Ross BR05 Collection Unveiled With Glamour & Style
It was an evening that the attending media and even the Klang Valley ‘who is who’ will remember as Bell & Ross unveiled their latest elegant timepiece, the BR05. The BR05 looks like a mature BR03 with its slimmed down sides and has shared elements with the classy looking Bell & Ross Royal Oak.
The BR05 comes in five variants – each available with a rubber strap or steel bracelet. The BR05 with the blue-dial is the one piece that stands out and will probably be the most popular. For a little more uniqueness, the BR05 also comes with a skeleton dial which allows you to see the movement and the inner workings of a Bell & Ross time piece.
Each BR05 powered by the solid and reliable BR-CAL.321. automatic movement and the see it all skeleton BR05 uses a slightly modified BR-CAL.322 movement.
Bell & Ross might be shying away from its military heritage in design, or taking a cooler approach to designs that work nicely with a tuxedo, or they might just be extending the professional watch making and design know how to reach an audience that has never considered a Bell & Ross. Which direction it takes, one thing is for sure, there is Bell & Ross for you for all occasions right now and the collection starts with a visit to their store to have one sitting on your wrist for a quick Instagram photo for your much needed social approval.
This below are some of the engineering details that you might want to know before taking a store visit.
Price & Specs:
Model Name: Bell & Ross BR 05
- Ref: BR05A-BL-ST (Black Steel), BR05A-GR-ST (Grey Steel), BR05A-BLU-ST (Blue Steel), BR05A-GR-SK-ST (BR 05 Skeleton), BR05A-BL-PG (BR 05 Gold)
- Case/Dial: 40mm diameter, satin-polished steel or 18k rose gold
- Water Resistance: 100m (10 bar)
- Movement: Calibre BR-CAL.321, automatic
- Calibre BR-CAL.322, automatic (BR 05 Skeleton)
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date
- Strap: Satin-polished steel, 18k rose gold (BR 05 Gold) or black rubber
Prices start from £3,600 on the rubber strap and £3,990 on the steel bracelet and the BR 05 Skeleton is limited to just 500 pieces
More details at bellross.com