Published on October 12th, 2011 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
CARNAUBA Autospa Grows Even Bigger…….and Better
CARNAUBA Autospa has moved to a much larger and more prominent location in Glenmarie. Housed in the all new designer styled ‘CARNAUBA’ office building with 6 floors, it is easily visible from the Federal highway. The ground and 1st floor is occupied by Carnauba Autospa. Underneath is a car park and basement that easily accommodates about 50 cars. Each office floor has a net office space of about 7,200 sq feet and is complete with centralized air conditioning and lighting. A high end western café serves western simple yet yummy well priced food and it shares the detaling space on the ground floor and is open to tenants and visitors.
Carnauba Autospa started operations in 2004 at Temasya Industrial Park in Glenmarie with just 12 passionate employees and today they have 111 employees. Over the years Carnauba Autospa has expanded its business into Yard Management Services for the automotive industry. The detailing business has also expanded over the years and required a larger work space to cater for all our corporate clients and customers.
There have been a number of high end upgrades implemented at this new facility.
1.The security system now has video cameras, alarm systems and 2 security guards (24 hours a day) and gate barriers to monitor the incoming and outgoing of cars.
2. To keep the detailing bay free from polishing dust, the polishing bay is separated from the
detailing bay by the use of roller shutters.
3.Floor tiles are now used at the polishing and detailing bays, for easy and quick maintenance.
4. The latest up to date Mosmatic rotary car wash booms from USA have been installed.
5. An under carriage cleaner is now a new additional service.
6. All hoses such as compressed air hoses used in the operations, be it at car wash, polishing or detailing bays, are accessible from overhead to prevent the grime and dirt on the floor and to have a wire/cableless working area for the cars to be worked on.
7. GOJAKS are used to shift cars within the detailing bay. Driving to move cars within the detailing bay is minimized.
8. There are complimentary hot and cold beverages served all day at the waiting lounge.
9. Wireles Internet service, music and cable TV services are also available.
For further information and a great detailing for your automobile go to www.autospa.com.my