Published on May 13th, 2014 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Yamaha Zuma 50F 2014 Model, More Fun, More Mileage
Matched with amazing MPG and a smooth and quiet engine, the Zuma 50F is the perfect transportation partner. Boasting a bold and aggressive design, the 2014 Yamaha Zuma 50F scooter offers a peppy 4-stroke engine that gets 132 MPG so you can keep having fun for as long as you want. Yamaha has sold more than 82,000 Zuma scooters since 1989, and this compact city ride receives a series of 21st-century upgrades for 2014.
• Tough, yet sporty 4-stroke 49cc scooter makes going places fun, even commuting to work or school.
• Fuel injection provides smooth, seamless power – and nearly instantaneous starts.
• Sharp styling and twin headlights update the original “‘tough, off-road” image of the Zuma 50F.
• Fat tires give Zuma 50F that “go anywhere” look.
• Open and roomy ride atop the Zuma 50F’s stepped seat, along with lots of locking storage underneath it, with added conveniences like an inner pocket and fold-out hook.
• The Zuma 50F achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 132 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 1.2 gallons of petrol.
• Large-gauge steel pipe frame offers strength and rigidity.
• Fuel tank positioned low in the center tunnel provides centralized mass and extra convenience – the tank can be refueled without opening the seat, unlike many scooters.
• Wave-shaped 180mm front disc brake and rear drum brakes combine for serious stopping power. The front brake caliper is accented with red paint for a high-tech look.
• Large-diameter, 42mm outer tubes on the front forks enhance to the beefy image.
• 120/90-10 inch fat tires front and rear are designed for impressive look with strong-grip pattern.
• Wide, bar-type handlebars emphasize the tough, off-road styling and also make it possible to use accessory bars for a custom look.
• The sturdy rear cargo rack includes an integrated grab bar.