Published on December 8th, 2014 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
VW Beetle_5 Reasons Why You Need To Test Drive One ASAP
Here are 5 reasons why we think you should visit a Volkswagen showroom soon to test drive the new Beetle……take your time during the test drive to see the below mentioned features…..
- The latest Volkswagen Beetle has a roomier interior than did the pre-2012 model, with more headroom, legroom and shoulder room even with 3 rear passengers at the back there will be no issue.
- This Beetle comes with a chassis that is rigid and the body is solid, with subframes front and rear, supporting the suspensions.
- This Beetle’s coefficient of drag is 0.37, a good number that still lags behind some competitors who offer less fuel efficiency with lesser cabin features.
- The Beetle might be called a hatchback and when the rear hatchback is opened wide, you will see a large space that could load a washing machine, a small one. VW had to make no compromises to the car’s shape for the utility of cargo loading. There is 15.4 cubic feet of cargo space, and with the 60/40 rear seat folded, there’s a vast 29.9 cubic feet behind the front seats. When the hatch is closed, it flows invisibly into the car’s roundness.
- Safety equipment on the Beetle includes dual front airbags, front side airbags, antilock disc brakes, brake assist, electronic stability control, traction control and Volkswagen’s advanced Intelligent Crash Response System that shuts off the fuel pump, unlocks the doors, and switches on the hazard lights under some crash situations.