Published on March 11th, 2015 | by Subhash Nair0
Limited Edition Polaris Slingshot Revealed
After unleashing the much buzzed about Slingshot, Polaris debuts the most exclusive Slingshot yet at Daytona Bike Week. Delivering on the same high-octane experience, the limited edition Slingshot SL LE is packed with head-turning features including striking Nuclear Sunset Orange coloring throughout.
This sharp 3-wheel roadster is also equipped with dual windscreens and an interior LED white and blue lighting package for an exhilarating nighttime driving experience.
The unique Slingshot experience includes:
- A low, wide stance which lets you feel the rush of pavement under the seat
- An open-air cockpit for a 360-degree rush of sight, sound and smell
- A shared riding experience allowing both the driver and passenger to get a front row shot of adrenaline
- Optimized weight distribution and proprietary low-profile tires for maximum cornering
- Lightweight and powerful, the Slingshot delivers exhilarating acceleration
Slingshot is now offered in three distinct trim levels for a limited time only. The base Slingshot with a U.S. MSRP of only USD19,999 features titanium metallic paint, 17 inch lightweight alloy wheels upfront and an 18 inch wheel in the rear.
The premium Slingshot® SL, with a U.S. MSRP of only USD23,999 features red pearl paint, larger 18 inch forged aluminium wheels upfront and a 20 inch wheel in the rear, as well as a blade windscreen for wind protection. It also features a media console with a 4.3″ LCD screen, back-up camera, Bluetooth® integration and a 6-speaker audio system.
The Slingshot SL LE offers all of the same upgrades as the Slingshot® SL, but on top of that will include a striking Nuclear Sunset Orange colour covering parts of the body, interior, coil springs and aluminium swing arm. It is equipped with dual windscreens and offers an interior LED lighting package with both white and blue lighting. The Slingshot® SL LE has a U.S. MSRP of only USD24,999.