Published on June 29th, 2016 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Proton Continues its Free Safety Inspection this Hari Raya Season
In line with its Hari Raya holidays tradition, Proton is once again bringing its free 20-point safety inspection closer to customers at selected Petronas stations. This initiative is done in collaboration with Petronas for their Coffee Break campaign.
The free safety inspection is valid from 2 to 4 July 2016, from 9 am to 7 pm. In line with the expansion of the Coffee Break campaign to more Petronas stations, Proton teams will be deployed at 10 different stations in Selangor, Kedah, Penang, Melaka, Johor, Pahang and Kelantan.
The 20-point safety inspection include checks on the brake system, suspension, tyres, battery, wiper blades, belts, lighting and also fluid levels such as engine oil, brake fluid, coolant and wiper washer. In the spirit of festivities, Proton owners will also be given a goodie bag with a pack of kuih and mineral water as a token of appreciation.
Customers can drop by at the mobile centres, located at Petronas stations, detailed below:
– Petronas Station NKVE Subang, Selangor
– Petronas Station Penchala Link, Selangor (towards Damansara)
– Petronas Station Taman Nilam Sari, Sungai Petani, Kedah
– Petronas Station Bandar Anak Bukit, Alor Setar, Kedah
– Petronas Station Tok Kangar, Juru, Penang
– Petronas Station Air Keroh 3, Peringgit, Melaka
– Petronas Station Bakri 2, Muar, Johor
– Petronas Station Bentong R & R, Bentong, Pahang
– Petronas Station Gambang Arah Timur, Kuantan, Pahang
– Petronas Station Taman Guchil Jaya, Kuala Krai, Kelantan