Published on September 5th, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Ram Night Package Ready
Based on the Sport model, Night adds blacked-out features, including wheels, grille and badging, to pump up the already bold visual presence of the Ram’s monochromatic performance package.
The 2017 Ram 1500 Night starts with key Sport appearance cues, including body-color fascia and body-color rear bumper with dual chrome exhaust tips, body-color power-folding mirrors and door handles. Also adopted from the Sport are black-bezel bi-functional projector headlamps with LED marker lights and black-bezel tail lamps to match forward lighting.
The Sport interior features standard high-back heated cloth bucket seats with 10-way power adjustment, power-adjustable pedals and automatic temperature control with dual-zone climate control.
The new Ram 1500 Night package adds:
- A black grille surround with black “Hex Perf” pattern inserts
- Bold “RAM” stamped tailgate with blacked-out lettering from Ram 1500 Rebel model
- Black Ram’s head grille badge
- Flat black Ram 1500 door badge
- Flat black 4×4 tailgate badge (if applicable)
- Flat black 5.7L HEMI® door badging (if applicable)
- 20 x 9-in. gloss black aluminum wheels
- P275/60R20 black sidewall all-season tires
- The Night package is available on Regular Cab, Quad Cab and Crew Cab 1500 Sport models, in both two- and four-wheel drive, long and short bed lengths and with a choice of 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 or 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engines.
A long list of options and upgrades are available on Night editions, including the lighted and lockable RamBox cargo management system with adjustable tie-down cleats and dual-purpose bed extender/divider, Sport performance hood and Black running boards.
Additional Mopar performance parts options include a cat-back exhaust and cold-air intake. The 1500’s link-coil suspension, which delivers the industry’s best ride and handling, can be enhanced with the addition of an optional Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension System with multiple driver-selectable ride heights and load leveling features.
The Ram 1500 Night is available in Bright Silver Metallic, Bright White, Brilliant Black, Flame Red and Granite Crystal Metallic.