Published on November 23rd, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
11 Reasons to wait and buy the Honda BR-V crossover
The BR-V (Bold Runabout Vehicle) is the next best seller from Honda and will be arriving in January 2017. The BR-V boasts a Bold and Sporty Stance, Best in Class Ground Clearance, Powerful Performance, Good Mileage and Highly Versatile Premium Interior with 3-row configuration. Here are 11 reasons why we think you should wait and buy this BR-V if you are looking for a new family vehicle.
1.The BR-V will be sold in a petrol variant using Honda’s popular 16-Valve, 4-Cylinder 1.5-liter i-VTEC engine with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT).
2.The exterior design of Honda BR-V is striking which reflects toughness and a premium SUV/Crossover character.
3. The BR-V will feature a host of advanced interior equipment including the Push Button Start with Smart Entry, Integrated Bluetooth Audio System with ands Free Telephone (HFT) and Steering mounted controls for Audio and Automatic Air Conditioner.
4. At 4456 mm long, 1735 mm wide & 1666 mm tall with a wheelbase of 2662 mm, efficient use of space has been made to create an ultra-spacious cabin.
5.The 2nd Row seat features a 60:40 Split with Slide and Recline option to enable customers adjust the space as per their convenience.
6.The 3rd row seat is a 50:50 spilt folding type which can be reclined for extra comfort. Once fold flat, the 3rd row seat can be quickly and conveniently tumbled forward to maximize the cargo space. The base cargo area for BR-V is a generous 223 L which can be enhanced to 691 L in the 3rd row fold configuration.
7. There is a roof mounted rear Air Conditioner positioned between the first and second row seats to optimize the air flow in all areas, ensuring maximum comfort for all passengers, no matter where they are seated.
8. Drivers can be confident in the BR-V even when facing bad roads and heavy rain owing to its best in class ground clearance 0f 210 mm.
9. The BR-V comes loaded with active and passive safety technologies including Front Dual SRS airbags as Standard Offering on all grades, Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) which prevents wheel lock during sudden braking; Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) which enhances braking performance; Pretentioner seat belts with load limiters.
10. The BR-V will be available in 6 Exciting exterior colors – Carnelian Red Pearl, White Orchid Pearl, Alabaster Silver Metallic, Golden brown Metallic, Urban Titanium Metallic, Alabaster Silver Metallic and Taffeta White.
11. The final best news……..save the best for last…….the BR-V will sell for less than RM99,000.00….for sure.