Published on November 22nd, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
5 Ways you can afford the Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé today
You just turned 40-years old (maybe 43, or 48…age does not really matter) and you read about the all new C 63 S Coupé from Mercedes-AMG. This is the ‘Dream Car’ with a racing DNA that you have been wanting for some time. But you are not a cash rich man as you have savings set aside for your kid’s education, a sensible retirement plan and a yearly 5-star family overseas holiday package.
You want the best for your family and so you drive a sensible ‘boring’ luxury sedan and your wife has a SUV or MPV.
Let us be the automotive devil on your left shoulder. You only live once, live it well and enjoy your life a little….a little faster we say. We share with you 5 ways how you can afford to buy this new C 63 S Coupé today and enjoy your life a lot more.
- Your kids do not need a 5-Star holiday abroad, especially when they are so many great holiday destinations to visit in Malaysia. No flight tickets, no delayed flights, no overpriced airport dining, no fancy shopping and no expensive currency losses in exchange rates. Just do a ‘cuti cuti’ Malaysia holiday for the next few years. Let the kids graduate and start working and do their own travelling with their own hard earned money.
- Don’t wait until you are 60 plus years old to buy a performance car. You will not be able to enjoy it or even use it to its full potential. Don’t be that old man in a sports car trying to look ‘terror’.
- Retirement ‘plans’ only benefit those who SOLD you the retirement plan. Yes, these plans carry a heavy commission and end up with so little for you with a lot of monthly payments. By the time you need to retire, you can sell your AMG powered C 63 S Coupé for a good price and live of the money.
- You want the best education for your children. USA, Australia and UK are the choice university destinations. All good and we salute you for this. But think about this. WE have so many well established Universities and colleges here in Malaysia. Run with strong partnerships with USA, UK and Australian university partners. Solid programs that allows your child to get a full overseas degree right here in Malaysia without taking a flight anywhere. If they prove themselves, then they can take themselves further with a scholarship.
- After all your sacrifices you end up leaving it all for the next generation (your kids) and they go out and buy the next generation C 63 S Coupé and have a blast driving it. You look down and sigh and say to yourself….’why did I not listen to the advice from drive safe and fast (dsf.my) and buy myself the 2016 C 63 S Coupé which had 510bhp engine related to the AMG GT, a 0-100km/h time of just 3.9 seconds and a ready 700Nm of torque that could deliver me to a top speed of 290km/h. It costs at the time just RM795,888.00.