Published on March 14th, 2017 | by Subhash Nair0
7 Features on the E-Class Coupe You Should Know About
- Hot and cool – the E-Class Coupé shows a further development of the Mercedes-Benz design idiom with its puristic, surface-accentuated lines.
- The Coupé is considerably longer, wider and higher than its predecessor, which above all improves spaciousness and comfort in the rear.
- The Coupé has more kneeroom in the rear, ensuring long-distance comfort for four occupants on four fully-fledged seats of coupé-specific design.
- New highlights create a high-quality ambience in the sensuous and luxurious interior. They include e.g. air vents in a new turbine look, and the new interior colours “yacht blue” and “titian red”.
- The rear lights have a new welcoming light effect and an innovative crystal look.
- The intelligent washer/wiper system MAGIC VISION CONTROL achieves an optimum cleaning effect without any vision obscuring flood of water, and is fully heated.
- In addition the E-Class Coupé features all the intelligent innovations of the E-Class Saloon. These include e.g. the Widescreen Cockpit, touch controls on the steering wheel, comprehensive smartphone integration, the extended Driving Assistance package, the Remote Parking Pilot, Car-to-X communication, the AIR BODY CONTROL suspension and MULTIBEAM LED headlamps.