Published on July 11th, 2017 | by Subhash Nair0
Your Last Chance To Own a Renault Captur for RM98,000
TC Euro Cars, the sole franchise holder of Renault vehicles in Malaysia, today announced that due to favourable response, there are limited units left of the Renault Captur on special offer at the RM98,000 introductory price.
Those who are currently considering purchasing a new car should take this opportunity and not miss out on this hottest deal for the Captur compact urban crossover – the best-selling model in its segment in Europe and one of Renault’s most in-demand model globally.
The limited offer price is a RM11,000 rebate off the official listed price of RM109,000, which was first announced in conjunction with the availability of the locally-assembled Renault Captur. It offers enhanced value-for-money as it has been certified as an EEV (Energy Efficient Vehicle) while still delivering the same specifications and features as the fully-imported version.
“We believe that the Renault Captur is indeed a home-run. It’s stylish, versatile and offers a great safety package, now at an even better value-for-money deal of RM98,000,” said Kuan Kim Luen, CEO, TC Euro Cars Sdn Bhd.
The Renault Captur presents a very attractive option with all the necessary qualities to meet the needs and desires of a very diverse range of buyers including:
• First-time buyers looking to own a chic yet capable compact SUV that is distinct from other models on offer in the market
• Owners of B-segment MPVs who want more attractive products, yet still wish to benefit from a spacious and modular interior
• Owners of B-segment hatchbacks looking for greater versatility and a stronger personality in their vehicle
• Owners of C-segment MPVs who still want at practical, spacious vehicle for use in built-up areas, but who would like a more dynamic vehicle with a more assertive design
Based on the same platform as the Renault Clio, acclaimed as a B-segment benchmark when it comes to driving pleasure, the Captur consequently delivers exceptional dynamics, from engine response to road holding and agile handling.
In its proportions and fluid curves, Renault Captur evokes movement and lightness, yet at the same time displaying powerful and muscular all-terrain cues.
The Renault Captur also boasts the appointments and comfort refinements expected of an MPV, such as a high driving position, large boot, modular interior and innovative stowage solutions.
The locally-assembled Renault Captur is available four stylish two-toned colour options. The four colour options are:
• New Flame Red (body) / Diamond Black (roof), for an additional RM900, which includes the Captur scuff plate and trunk tray
• Arizona Orange (body) / Diamond Black (roof)
• Pacific Blue (body) / Ivory (roof)
• Ivory (body) / Diamond Black (roof)
Key highlights of the Renault Captur include:
Performance and Efficiency
The Captur embodies the engine expertise developed by Renault over 40 years of Formula 1 racing including technologies like downsizing, which cuts fuel consumption with no trade-off in power.
The spirited crossover features Renault’s Turbo Control Efficiency or TCe 120 engine that comes in a small engine displacement with a turbocharger to deliver performance equivalent to a traditional 1.8L engine.
Mated to a 6-speed Efficient Dual Clutch (EDC) transmission which delivers fast but smooth gear changes, the Renault Captur delivers maximum power of 120 PS at 4900 rpm and peak torque of 190 Nm that is available from as low as 2,000 rpm – enabling powerful acceleration from low revs.
At the same time, the Captur also offers outstanding fuel efficiency of up to 5.4L/100km, thanks to Renault’s research into weight saving, aerodynamics and tyres. Additionally, by engaging the Captur’s ECO mode, up to 10 percent of fuel savings can be achieved.
• Four high-efficiency airbags. Dual frontal driver and passenger airbags as well as side head and thorax airbags
• Three-point ISOFIX child seat anchorage for the two outer rear seats and four homologated seat belt anchorage points
• Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with Roll Movement Intervention. This intervenes in extreme situations, if the body roll angle threatens to become excessive. The brakes act on one or more wheels to keep the vehicle on course.
• Hill Start Assist prevents the vehicle from rolling back when the driver releases the foot brake by temporarily holding the vehicle stationary
• ABS and Emergency Brake Assist
• Rear parking sensors with reverse camera
• Auto headlights and rain sensors
• High driving position and a height-adjustable driver’s seat with 70mm of travel so that drivers of all sizes can find a comfortable and safe driving position
Innovative Features for Comfort and Convenience
• Zippable seat covers with stylish stitching that are removable for easy washing
• MediaNav with 7” touchscreen, AUX, USB, Bluetooth, Navigation
• Keyless entry and start
• The removable, multi-position boot floor is also reversible, with carpeting on one side and plastic on the other
• Spacious boot space that holds 377 litres, extendable to 455 litres with the sliding and foldable rear bench seat, which splits 60:40
• A large lidded stowage area set in the top of the dashboard
• The front door bins that can accommodate 1.5-litre drinks bottles
• Two handy stowage areas located underneath the boot mat on either side of the space saver spare tyre
Like all Renault mainstream vehicles, the locally-assembled Captur comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage. This warranty is fully backed by Renault and not undertaken by any other insurance companies, which means terms and conditions, as well as parts covered, are consistent from the first year of ownership to the end of the warranty period.
For more information about Renault in Malaysia, please visit www.renault.com.my or www.facebook.com/RenaultMalaysia.