Published on November 16th, 2017 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez


Perodua Myvi arrives from RM44,300 to RM55,300

Now the ONLY national car manufacturer, Perodua has increased it presence in the country with better vendor relationship and a higher local content absorption to produce a car with styling and a cabin with 100% Malaysian input. This has also allowed Perodua to provide a higher specification new Myvi at a better price point. This all new Perodua does not share any component and body part with its Daihatsu relative.

Designed by a team of Malaysian designers with the guidance of Daihatsu, this all new Myvi will be heading for export markets in the near future.

This all new Perodua Myvi already has 5,000 over bookings since its order books opened a week ago. Almost 78% of the bookings are for the 1.5L and the rest, 22% is the 1.3L. The most popular colour booked is the Grey.

This all new Perodua Myvi has just received the 5-Star safety rating. Prices start from RM44,300 and moves up to just RM55,300.

Both variants now provide an average of 32% better fuel efficient.

Both variants get a 5-year/150,000 km warranty.

Luggage space has been increased by 69-liters.

Safety features included:

  1. 6-airbags for the 1.5L model
  2. 4-airbags for the 1.3L model
  3. ABS with EBD on all models

In all Perodua showrooms right now.

About the Author is a service to the public and other website owners. is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date. is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained inside.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top ↑