Published on September 23rd, 2018 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Maurice Lacroix Pontos S…….its the wrist image you can afford
This Maurice Lacroix Pontos S stands out on your wrist with its high quality build. The matching bezel and the date at 6 o’clock, help distinguish it visually in the crowded 7750-chronograph market. The patented internal rotating bezel and the chronograph that can be used at 200 meters are real benefits. However, at RM19,800 retail selling price, the competition is plenty. Chronographs from better-known brands come into play, and other Swiss-made, steel, 7750-based chronographs are available for around the same asking price. For many enthusiasts, you should take the time to try on a Pontos S and see if it calls to you.
- Manufacturer: Maurice Lacroix SA, Rüschlistrasse 6, CH-2502 Bienne
- Reference number: PT6008-SS02-332 Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds; chronograph with 30-minute and 12-hour counters, date
- Movement: ETA 7750 “élaboré” or Sellita SW500 “spécial,” automatic winding, 28,800 vph, 25 jewels, stop seconds, quick date corrector, Incabloc shock protection, nickel gilt balance, Nivarox 2 balance spring, 46-hour power reserve, diameter = 30 mm, height = 7.9 mm
- Case: Three-piece stainless steel, solid screw-in caseback, domed, nonreflective-coated sapphire crystal, water resistant to 200m
- Bracelet and clasp: Stainless-steel bracelet with folding and locking clasp
- Retail price: RM19,800.
- my price: at more than 50% off the above mentioned price…..contact us for more details.