Published on December 27th, 2018 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Have You Seen This Maserati Shooting Brake Before?
This very rare ‘Shooting Brake’ was designed by the company called Touring Superleggera. The car is called the Touring Bellagio Fastback by Touring Superleggera.
The Touring Bellagio Fastback by Touring Superleggera was originally built for ex-Ducati president Carlo Bonomi and is one of just four to have ever been created. The car was first revealed at the Villa d’Este Concorso d’Eleganza in 2008 and was painstakingly constructed to create one of the best shooting brakes of the modern era. Powering the Touring Bellagio Fastback by Touring Superleggera is a 4.2-liter V8 engine. This engine is then mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission driving the rear wheels.
The Bellagio Fastback Touring has really unique features:
- It’s the most luxury and quick fastback in the world
- It’s got dimensions, technical specifications (max speed 275 km/h, 0-100 km/h acceleration in 5.2 sec.) and safety solutions identical to the saloon’s, but for hatchback and 50 kg more – Folding the rear seats, the boot space is functional and roomy, 1,80 m long
- The boot space can be designed and assembled following the buyer’s needs: without modifying the space, the factory can in fact create made to measure protected trunks and supplementary bays
- Produced under request in small series, the Bellagio Fastback Touring can be realized with colours, interiors and materials directly chosen by the customer
- The Bellagio Fastback Touring has four comfortable seats and offers, between the rear seats, a capable space equipped following the client’s requests: it can become a bar, a small refrigerator, a separated space for game