Published on May 29th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Corum Admiral Squelette
Admiral 45 Squelette, a radical piece that showcases both a nautical design and watchmaking mechanics. Sporty chic and energetic, the collection features seven models, each in a limited edition of 288 pieces.
Corum has never been afraid to set sail for distant shores. That’s the case today with the Admiral 45 Squelette, a radical piece that showcases both a nautical design and pure watchmaking mechanics.
The mechanics are now visible for all to see. The particular nature of the movement calls for this approach: it was conceived in house, designed by Corum and made by EMC, its own production entity. Calibre CO 082 features a 42-hour power reserve. Presented in full view, it provides the Admiral with a more energetic look.
The Admiral 45 Squelette is more than just a watch without a dial. Its bridges have all been openworked, then coated with an anthracite grey surface that provides two contrasts. The first is with the movement’s nickel silver geartrains, whose copper colour stands out strikingly from the other components.
- Movement CO 082 – Automatic
- Case 45 mm – Titanium grade 5, double antireflective sapphire crystal, sapphire case back
- Dial No dial – skeleton – Dauphine, faceted, rhodium- plated, white superluminova, yellow second hand
- Bracelet Vulcanized rubber – 23/20 mm
- Buckle Triple-blade folding clasp – Stainless steel
Estimated Retail Price: RM 48,900 www.dsf.my nett price: RM 23,000