Published on July 10th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Volvo Cars is offering interest rate from just 0.62%
Volvo Cars is making it easier for Malaysians to own and drive a brand new Volvo with interest rates from just 0.62%
You can own the Volvo XC90, the best-in-class for innovation and technology SUV in the market.
So, whyis this XC90 selling so well in Malaysia and globally?
- Because of the goodwill built up on this SUV from satisfied customers who are already driving the previous XC90.
- Because it is full sized 7-Seat SUV.
- Because it delivers class best safety features.
- Because of the positive momentum created from the XC90 winning more than 50 awards globally.
- Because the XC90 T8 Twin Engine uses as little as 2.1 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers while providing a combined 407hp from its petrol engine and electric motor.
There’s also something to be said about the paint quality and materialchoices on the XC90. Just like on most cars in this price bracket, they’reexcellent. But Volvo isn’t keen on settling on ‘excellence’. They’ve gone theextra mile to bring us something special. The car shines, no matter what timeof day it is, which makes it extremely photogenic. The interior, well thatdeserves a paragraph of its own.
The XC90 has the best leather upholstery on all 7 seats and largesections of the doors. We were also treated to matte-finished walnut woodinlays, which looked absolutely stunning against the charcoal interior andmetal trim pieces. It was definitely a breath of fresh air to see a company useunique, real-feeling materials and alternate mould patterns for plasticsurfaces. Sitting in the cabin, everything is within an arm’s reach looks andfeels expensive. Instead of a ‘Push-to-Start’ button, on the centre console isa diamond-cut engine start-stop selector, with a similarly patterned Drive Modeselector wheel just a few inches down.
Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine Specifications
Engine: Plug-in Hybrid with2-litre I4 Petrol Supercharged and Turbocharged + Electric Motor
Max power: 407 HP
Max torque: 640 Nm
Top Speed: 230km/h
0-100km/h: 5.6 secs
Selling Price: From RM373,888.00