Published on July 10th, 2019 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Volvo Cars is offering interest rate from just 0.62%
Volvo Cars is making it easier for Malaysians to own and drive a brand new Volvo with interest rates from just 0.62%
You can own the Volvo XC90, the best-in-class for innovation and technology SUV in the market.
So, why is this XC90 selling so well in Malaysia and globally?
- Because of the goodwill built up on this SUV from satisfied customers who are already driving the previous XC90.
- Because it is full sized 7-Seat SUV.
- Because it delivers class best safety features.
- Because of the positive momentum created from the XC90 winning more than 50 awards globally.
- Because the XC90 T8 Twin Engine uses as little as 2.1 liters of fuel per 100 kilometers while providing a combined 407hp from its petrol engine and electric motor.
There’s also something to be said about the paint quality and material choices on the XC90. Just like on most cars in this price bracket, they’re excellent. But Volvo isn’t keen on settling on ‘excellence’. They’ve gone the extra mile to bring us something special. The car shines, no matter what time of day it is, which makes it extremely photogenic. The interior, well that deserves a paragraph of its own.
The XC90 has the best leather upholstery on all 7 seats and large sections of the doors. We were also treated to matte-finished walnut wood inlays, which looked absolutely stunning against the charcoal interior and metal trim pieces. It was definitely a breath of fresh air to see a company use unique, real-feeling materials and alternate mould patterns for plastic surfaces. Sitting in the cabin, everything is within an arm’s reach looks and feels expensive. Instead of a ‘Push-to-Start’ button, on the centre console is a diamond-cut engine start-stop selector, with a similarly patterned Drive Mode selector wheel just a few inches down.
Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine Specifications
Engine: Plug-in Hybrid with 2-litre I4 Petrol Supercharged and Turbocharged + Electric Motor
Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
Max power: 407 HP
Max torque: 640 Nm
Top Speed: 230km/h
0-100km/h: 5.6 secs
Selling Price: From RM373,888.00