Published on March 6th, 2020 | by Amirul Mukminin0
2020 Triumph Thruxton RS Launched in Malaysia from RM86,900
Triumph Motorcycles Malaysia has launched its 2020 motorcycle lineup. First up is the Thruxton RS cafe racer, which is priced at RM86,900.
For 2020, the 1,200 cc parallel-twin has been reworked, resulting in an increase in power by 8 PS to 105 PS. 112 Nm of peak torque is now delivered 700 rpm lower in the rev range. Not only that, the red line is 500 rpm higher while inertia has also been reduced by 20%.
The bike itself is 6 kg lighter than before and is equipped with Brembo M50 radial Monobloc calipers and Metzeler Racetec RR tyres. Other standard equipment includes:
- twin 320 mm floating Brembo discs
- adjustable Showa big piston forks
- fully adjustable Öhlins twin rear shocks
- ABS and switchable Traction Control
- LED DRL headlight and LED indicators
- underseat USB
- Ride-by wire-with upgraded riding modes: Sport, Road and Rain
- torque assist clutch
- twin upswept silencers with an all-new Euro 5 spec catalytic converter for lower emissions