Published on March 6th, 2020 | by Amirul Mukminin0
2020 Triumph Tiger 900 Now in Malaysia
For fans of adventure motorcycles, Triumph Motorcycles Malaysia has also introduced the 2020 Triumph Tiger 900.
For the Malaysian market, the new model will be offered in six variants:
- Tiger 900 (base) – RM63,900
- Tiger 900 GT – RM74,900
- Tiger 900 GT Pro – RM82,900
- Tiger 900 GT Pro (Low Ride Height) – Price TBC
- Tiger 900 Rally – RM78,900
- Tiger 900 Rally Pro – RM85,900
All variants share the same ‘heart’, which is an all-new 900 cc triple-cylinder engine that churns out 95 PS at 8,750 rpm and 87 Nm at 7,250 rpm, 10% more torque than before.
The engine features a unique 1,3,2 firing order that does not only result in category-leading acceleration but also produces more aggressive and raspy soundtrack.
Depending on the variant, the Tiger 900 is equipped with premium Marzocchi or Showa suspension tailored to deliver the ultimate capability. The GT Pro model has an electronically adjustable rear suspension that allows the rider to adjust the rear preload and damping settings via a dedicated menu in the TFT instruments.
Other standard equipment includes:
- Brembo Stylema monobloc brakes
- 20-litre fuel tank
- new adjustable screen and seat height mechanism
- new 7-inch TFT instruments (GT & GT Pro, Rally & Rally Pro only)
- new My Triumph connectivity system and app (GT Pro & Rally Pro only)
- new optimised cornering ABS and traction control, with IMU (GT & GT Pro, Rally & Rally Pro only)
- six riding modes
- all-LED lighting
- new Triumph Shift Assist
- new secure mobile phone storage and USB charging (GT & GT Pro, Rally & Rally Pro only)