Published on May 18th, 2020 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Mitsubishi Reopens All Showrooms and Service Centres
All authorised Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia (MMM) showrooms and service centres across the country are back in operation, complete with the implementation of safety practices to ensure the safety of the employees and customers.
That being said, customers still have the choice to test drive a Mitsubishi car without having to visit a showroom, thanks to MMM’s Test Drive 2U online service.
Rest assured that the vehicle and car key will be sanitised before and after the test drive. The sales consultant will use hand sanitiser and face masks (customers are strongly encouraged to do the same) and be seated in the rear seat throughout the test drive.
Here’s the press release with more information:
Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia (MMM), the official distributor of Mitsubishi Motors vehicles in Malaysia, announces all authorized MMM showrooms and service centres now resume operations and launches its first-ever TEST DRIVE 2U online service, allowing customers looking to test drive a Mitsubishi car to do so from the comfort of their homes.
To register for interest in MMM’s TEST DRIVE 2U online service, customers will need to visit https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.my/testdrive2u/ and follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Browse through Mitsubishi variants and select the Test Drive 2U button.
- Step 2: Enter the preferred test-drive location.
- Step 3: Select the nearest dealer available as well as the preferred Mitsubishi test-drive models
- Step 4: Fill up a quick form to indicate personal details and choose a test drive date and time.
- Step 5: Select the mode of communication with Mitsubishi’s sales consultants via What’s App, Phone Call or allow an authorized sales consultant to contact the customer instead.
Customers who book a Mitsubishi test-drive via Test Drive 2U online service may rest assured with these protocols:
- Vehicle and car key will be thoroughly sanitized before and after the test drive.
- Sales consultant will use hand sanitizer and face mask, while customers are strongly encouraged to do the same.
- Test drive is limited to one customer at a time.
- Sales consultant will be seated at the rear seat
“The Test Drive 2U online service ensures that we are still able to provide a worry-free experience for customers who wish to test-drive a Mitsubishi model from home during this conditional movement control order. Customers may browse through their preferred Mitsubishi model, interact with our authorized sales consultant, and book a test-drive delivery in a manner that is responsible and safe for all,” said Tomoyuki Shinnishi, Chief Executive Officer of MMM.
To sweeten the TEST DRIVE 2U online service, MMM have included attractive Raya promotions for all Mitsubishi models. For more information, please visit http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com.my/.