Published on July 30th, 2013 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Help is just a call away! With Allianz Roadside Assistance
What do you do if your car suddenly breaks down in the middle of the road? Or maybe one of your car’s tyre punctures and you cannot seem to replace the tyre yourself? When these things happen, who is the first person you would call? For some it may be a husband, father, friend or any family members.
But really, all you need is just Allianz Roadside Assistance!
If you are an Allianz customer and have the Road Warrior or Enhanced Road Warrior policy, all you have to do is follow these simple steps for help to come your way:
- Call the 24 hours service provider – Mondial Assistance toll free line at 1-800-886-278 or land line at 03-21613960.
- A tow truck or minor roadside repair serviceman will come to aid you. If it is a minor roadside repair, it will be fixed immediately. However, if it is a major breakdown problem, your car will be towed either to your preferred workshop or a recommended workshop. You do not have to pay for the towing as long as it is within distance. However, if the towing distance (round trip) exceeds 450km for Road Warrior and 600 for Enhanced Road Warrior policy, there is an additional cost of approximately RM 1.50 per km (roundtrip).
- Once at the recommended workshop, the serviceman will inspect your car and will inform you how long it will take to fix your car. If you are an Enhanced Road Warrior customer, and you are stranded more than 100 km away from your home and the repair work would take more than 48 hours, you can opt to stay at a nearby hotel (up to RM400) and claim back the charges.
- Now you can call your family or friend to tell them what happened!
- When your car is ready, you will get a call from the workshop to pick up your car.