Published on August 11th, 2013 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Top 5 worst things that Malaysian drivers do when they are driving on the highway
1. Handphone usage while driving as they assume the road is clear ahead of them and they can look at their phone screen a few seconds…..a few seconds is all it takes at 110km/h to meet a fatal accident.
2. Not signalling when overtaking…….you paid for the left and right turn signal when you bought the car. So use it…its right behind your steering wheel.
3. Driving slowly on the fast lane even when you know there are cars behind you that want to overtake.
4. Overloading their cars and MPV’s which puts the dynamics of the vehicle in question when hard braking is needed and when taking corners.
5. Having toddlers/small kids on the drivers lap and even the front passengers lap. Don’t you care for your child? If you suddenly brake hard, the child becomes sandwiched between you and the dashboard. They can get wounded very badly.