Published on September 24th, 2013 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Ford Offers 1.38% Interest Rate on All-New Focus Titanium+ and Sport+ Variants
Ford in Malaysia has announced its “Magnificent 7” promotion, offering a very attractive interest rate of 1.38% for new customers who purchase the all-new Focus Titanium+ or Sport+ variant.1 The campaign runs until October. The promotion is aptly named “Magnificent 7” to highlight the seven key segment-leading features of the all-new Ford Focus that appeal to most customers. They are:
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) – a warning system that alerts drivers when a vehicle enters the driver’s blind spot area (not available in the Sport+ variant)
- Active Park Assist – hands-free parallel parking aid to guide the Focus smoothly between two parked vehicles
- Ford SYNC™ – voice-activated infotainment and connectivity system that reads text messages, helps drivers to place and take calls and play music tracks, all with voice command
- Active Grille Shutter – automatically opens and closes the lower grille, controlling the amount of air entering the engine compartment, improving aerodynamics and fuel economy by reducing drag
- 2.0L Ti-VCT GDI I-4 engine – delivering 170PS of power and 202Nm of torque, better fuel economy
- Active City Stop – automatically applies the brake in the event the car ahead stops suddenly
- Torque Vectoring Control – prevents slippage to gain traction and control during hard corners
“Ford is constantly looking to go further in delivering customer satisfaction. Appealing sales promotions like this ‘Magnificent 7’ offer is one example of how Ford continues offering the very best of top-quality, class-leading vehicles with premium smart and safety features at affordable prices,” said David Westerman, regional manager, Ford Export & Growth Operations, Asia Pacific.
The class-leading, award-winning, all-new Ford Focus
As the best-selling global vehicle in 2012 with over one million sold, the all-new Ford Focus continues to retain this lead position in the first quarter of 2013.
This class-leading vehicle has received equal recognition in Malaysia via multiple Malaysian awards, including “Best Value for Money Family Car” by Asian Auto-Allianz Auto Industry Awards 2013. In addition to its many smart technologies, the all-new Focus also features a number of segment-leading safety equipment. Ford engineers have enhanced the cornering agility and stability of the all-new Focus with the car’s Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) module and the introduction of an advanced Torque Vectoring Control system, which previously had only been available on premium sports vehicles. The vehicle’s electric power-assisted steering system (EPAS) is capable of delivering precise steering with a natural and confident feel, while reducing fuel consumption by up to three per cent.
All-new Ford Focus customers also receive Ford’s five-year/200,000km new vehicle warranty and Ford’s Extended Service Plan, a three-year/60,000km service and maintenance programme which covers parts and labour free-of-charge. In addition to routine inspection and maintenance services, Ford’s ESP covers free replacements for selected wear-and-tear items, including spark plugs, shock absorbers, engine belts, brake pads and wiper blades.
For more information about the all-new Ford Focus “Magnificent 7” sales campaign, please contact the nearest Ford showroom or please call Ford’s Customer Service hotline at 1800 38 3181. For more information about Ford in Malaysia, please visit www.ford.net.my.