Published on January 3rd, 2014 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Suzuki SFV650 Gladius Presented To The World
This is the Suzuki SFV650. It helps define a unique motorcycling experience with a compact open trellis frame, aggressive styling, and a 645cc V-twin, double overhead camshaft power plant, the SFV650 appeals from the outside in. It’s light crisp feel and smooth low to mid-range power delivery from the SFV650 just screams for a tour of your favorite road.
1. Each 39mm, extra-fine, 10-hole atomization injectors produce an average spray particle diameter that is improves combustion efficiency.
2. Compact trellis steel frame featuring 25 degree of rake and 104 mm of trail for stable and sporty handling with a beautiful look.
3. Dual floating front brake discs measure 290mm in diameter and work with dual piston calipers; single 240mm rear disc brake disc works with a single piston caliper.
4. Single rear shock is connected to the rectangular-section steel swingarm through a progressive linkage which allows the suspension to react smoothly to bumps and improve overall ride comfort.
5. Front forks feature 41mm stanchions with spring preload adjustability over a 15mm range and front wheel travel is 4.9 in.
6. Instrument cluster is positioned above the headlight and provides an analog tachometer, LCD digital speedometer, LCD dual trip-meters and odometer. An LCD digital clock, and LCD digital gear position indicator are also featured. Indicator lights include a two way remaining fuel warning lamp, backed up by an LCD digital reserve trip meter.
7. Organically shaped multi reflector headlight incorporates high and low beams as well as a position light and flanked by chrome lens turn indicators.
8. Compact combination tail and brake light is packaged neatly underneath the rear seat framed by stylish seat rails and also flanked by clear lens turn indicators.