Published on January 28th, 2014 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Yamaha Stratoliner S Cruiser, 2014 Model Released
When you’re ready to travel in big-time style and performance, the aluminum framed 113 cubic inch, fuel injected 2014 Yamaha Stratoliner S is ready to roll. Big time. Class leading performance, lightweight aluminum chassis, and today’s most popular quick detachable casual touring amenities. Discover the incredible sense of pride and satisfaction that comes standard with each Stratoliner S.
Yamaha Stratoliner S Key Features
• The Stratoliner S gets chrome switchgear, front brake and clutch master cylinders and levers, belt guard, fork and fork covers, handlebar clamps, shifter, front pulley cover, various engine covers, rear fender stay and polished wheels.
• A pair of large, leather-covered, locking hard sidebags make the Stratoliner S excellent for long hauls and short trips.
• Powerful and beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
• Twin-bore downdraft electronic fuel injection provides optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
• Neo-streamline design gives the Stratoliner S a completely distinctive look.
• Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser.
• A sculpted seat makes the Stratoliner S an excellent place to sit on long rides.
• The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
1854cc, air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 4 valves per cylinder, 48°, V-twin powerplant produces massive torque and class leading acceleration
Traditional pushrod valve actuation keeps engine height down for a lower centre of gravity and ensures more uniform heat dissipation due to absence of a cam chain case. A lower centre of gravity helps to insure light, easy handling. For riders who want to travel long distance, a beautifully styled, semi hard reinforced leather saddlebags provide ample storage for that causal weekend tours.