Published on March 12th, 2014 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Ford Fiesta Low Monthly Payment of just RM568.00 On NOW
Ford in Malaysia recently introduced a new low monthly instalment plan offering drivers the chance to own the new Ford Fiesta 1.5L from as low as RM568.00 per month (Based on RM75,000 margin of financing for 9 years). This promotion is valid from now till 30 April 2014.
The significantly refreshed new Ford Fiesta is a fantastic mix of what customers have come to expect from Ford vehicles: stylish looks, impressive smart and safe technologies, fuel efficiency, performance and quality.
Offering drivers the perfect blend of a connected world and an enjoyable driving experience, the new Ford Fiesta offers class-leading technologies such as Ford SYNC™, which enables drivers to answer phone calls and select music from devices connected via Bluetooth® or USB and listen to text messages by simply using voice commands. This helps drivers to keep their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road at all times.
Powered by Ford’s global 1.5-litre twin independent variable camshaft timing (Ti-VCT) four-cylinder petrol engine, the new Fiesta delivers 82 kW (112 PS) of power at 6,300 rpm and peak torque of 140 Nm at 4,400 rpm.
The new Ford Fiesta comes in two variants – the five-door hatchback Sport and four-door sedan Titanium – and leverages the mood-boosting effects of sophisticated and vibrant colour choices. The five-door Sport variant comes in Celestial Blue, Arctic White, Metropolitan Grey, True Red and Chili Orange; the four-door Titanium comes in True Red, Arctic White, Highlight Silver and Metropolitan Grey.
Ford understands that safety is always a top concern when purchasing a vehicle, which is why all new Fiesta owners will enjoy the five-year or 200,000 km bumper-to-bumper new vehicle warranty.
For added peace-of-mind, as with all Ford passenger vehicles, new Fiestas also come with the Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP), a free service maintenance programme that covers parts and labour for up to three years or 60,000 km, whichever comes first.
Smart Technologies and Convenient Features
Today’s smartphone users expect to have the same personalised, connected experience in their cars as they have everywhere else. Technologies such as Ford SYNCwere initially available only on some vehicles but Ford is making them accessible to more customers by introducing them across its vehicle line-up, including the new Fiesta.
With Ford Sync, new Fiesta owners can enjoy seamless connectivity, search and play their favourite music from any mobile device, make conference calls all via voice command. SYNC also reads text messages, recognising selected emoticons and popular abbreviations out loudso drivers can keep their eyes on the road. There is also a list of pre-set text messages such as “Can’t talk right now” and “Where are you?” which drivers can send using the buttons on the steering wheel or console.
Additionally, the new Ford Fiesta comes with an array of convenient features such as:
- Smart Keyless Entry and Ford Push Button Start – drivers no longer need to fumble for their key to unlock the car or to start the engine. As long as the key fob is close by, for example in the pocket or handbag, the doors can be unlocked by pressing a button on the door handle. Once in, drivers can be off with just a push of the button.
- Rain sensing wipers – an optical sensor located behind the windscreen automatically detects the rain and activates the wipers for the driver. When driving in wet conditions, the rain-sensing technology helps the driver gain precious reaction time in unexpected circumstances, such as a sudden splash on the windscreen from a passing car.
- Automatic headlamp technology – helps the driver navigate safely during their daily commute. The headlamps automatically switch on when conditions outside get dark, such as when entering a car park.
- Home-safe lighting – keeps the headlights on for a few seconds after exiting the vehicle, ensuring that drivers and passengers find their way in the dark.
- Electronic automatic temperature control – automatic air-conditioning which allows the preferred temperature to be set for optimum air-conditioned comfort.
The new Ford Fiesta also continues to offer the most comprehensive safety package in its class, including airbags for the driver and front passenger. It also features Electronic Stability Program (ESP), which helps customers remain in control of the car at all times, especially on slippery roads as well as Traction Control System which prevents wheel spin proactively by precisely controlling engine torque to each wheel.
Further taking the stress out of driving, the new Ford Fiesta comes with an array of driver-assist systems and standard safety features including:
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) – ensures that braking is smoother, more stable and safer for driver and passengers. The system allows the wheels to maintain tractive contact with the road surface while braking, preventing the wheels from locking up and avoiding uncontrolled skidding.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) – assists in balancing braking force between front and rear wheels, depending on driving and vehicle load conditions and is always coupled with ABS.
- Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) – helps achieve maximum braking effectiveness in an emergency situation by sensing how much pressure has been applied to the brake and if necessary, automatically increases it.
- Rear Parking Aid with Park Pilot – using a reverse sensor and visual aid display located in the centre of the dashboard, this feature helps detect objects and unseen obstacles when reverse parking as well as during parallel parking.
- Hill Launch Assist – helps drivers make a perfect hill start whether it’s uphill or downhill, by holding the car for up to three seconds on the slope.
For more information on the new Fiesta low monthly instalment plan promotion, visit: www.ford.net.my or call Ford’s Customer Service hotline at 1800 38 3181