Published on May 5th, 2014 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Nikon Introduces PROSTAFF 7S Binoculars
Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of its PROSTAFF 7S binoculars, featuring 8×30, 10×30, 8×42 and 10×42 models. The 8×42 and 10×42 models have been fully redesigned and are even more advanced than the PROSTAFF 7 binoculars which have gained a high reputation since their debut in 2011, while the 8×30 and 10×30 models further extend this brand lineup.
These new binoculars attain a stylish exterior to enhance their fashionability, the grip is designed for more comfortable holding, and attention has been paid to details such as the knurling on the focusing ring to realise user-friendly operation.
The optical structure was newly created exclusively for these binoculars to deliver a sharper image. In addition to standard-sized bright 42mm-diameter models, 30mm-diameter models that are easy to carry for everyone are available, providing high optical performance in a compact body.
All PROSTAFF 7S binoculars feature a nitrogen-gas-filled waterproof structure so that they can be used for a wide variety of purposes, such as birdwatching, nature watching and other outdoor activities, without being affected by the weather.
1. All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for bright images
2. Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
3. High-reflection mirror-coated prisms for bright images
4. Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
5. Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
6. Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
7. Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
8. Eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms