Published on September 28th, 2014 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Range Rover, Creating The Ultimate Bespoke Vehicle
The all new Land Rover Range Rover offers customers across the world the opportunity to demand a high level of individual choice, where this new model offers an outstanding range of colours, finishes, seating options and special details for the ultimate bespoke vehicle. The unique luxury ambience of the Range Rover can be extensively tailored with an indulgent choice of features, which includes a generous selection of immaculately-trimmed colour-themed interiors, accompanied by a recommended list of Designer Choice colour combinations.
Among the desirable new features introduced with the new Range Rover are a broader choice of interior and exterior colour options, alloy wheels up to 22 inches in diameter, and the ultimate luxury of the Rear Executive Class Seating package. The exclusive Autobiography series provides an even higher level of bespoke tailoring for the discerning customer, including a spectacular choice of 22 unique paint finishes.
The full choice of individual options to enable Range Rover customers to create their own special and unique vehicle includes:
- 17 interior colour themes, plus additional choice of seat colour
- 3 interior veneers at launch, with more to follow
- 3 headlining colours
- rear Executive Class seating
- 37 exterior paint finishes, including 22 unique Autobiography colours
- 2 contrast roof colours – Santorini Black or Indus Silver
- 8 alloy wheel designs on 19-, 20-, 21- and 22-inch wheels
- alternative Dark Atlas finish for the exterior accents
- full-size panoramic roof
- illuminated tread plates
- electrically deployable side steps