Published on April 29th, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Ticket Giveaway for World Superbike 2016, Malaysian Round
Sepang International Circuit (SIC) hosts the FIM MOTUL Superbike World Championship (WorldSBK) Malaysian round on 13 – 15 May 2016. They are proud to have Zulfahmi Khairuddin, the first and only Malaysian rider in the WorldSBK championship making his debut this year in the World Supersport category.
In conjunction with this, SIC is running a campaign called #supportfahmi63, and SIC has allocated 25 Main Grandstand tickets priced at RM 87.98 each to be given away to www.dsf.my readers who can answer the 10 given questions below and fill in the slogan with creative words.
Please find below the WorldSBK Contest Questions……… and……. please don’t forget to write in the slogan after question 10.
1) Name the Malaysian rider competing in World Supersport series in WorldSBK?
2) What team is Zulfahmi Khairuddin riding for in World Supersport series in WorldSBK?
3) Name one other location where the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship takes place in 2016.
4) What is the model name of Zulfahmi’s bike in 2016 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship?
5) How many rounds are there in the 2016 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship?
6) Name the hashtag for Zulfahmi in the 2016 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship?
7) What number is Zulfahmi Khairuddin riding under?
8) Who was the winner of the 2015 eni FIM Superbike World Championship?
9) When does the 2016 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship take place in Sepang?
10) Name one other superbike brand that is competing in the Superbike World Championship.
Slogan: I #supportfahmi63 because…