Published on May 31st, 2016 | by Daniel Sherman Fernandez0
Citroen Introduces New Mobile Application: My Citroen
Citroën is introducing a new application, My Citroën, which connects a customer’s internet account with his or her vehicle. Tune-up reminders, fuel-consumption monitoring, driver assistance, maintenance tips, trip tracking, appointment scheduling, finding sales outlets will all be within easy reach and available in real time: “This is my Car, This is my App!” The My Citroën application is free and available for iPhone and Android.
The Link, Scan, and Mon Entretien applications have now been merged into a single application: My Citroën. This new tool lets the carmaker’s customers access their own personal space, offering convenient services to:
Make Life easier: maintenance, contracts, trips, geolocation, and driver assistance, and more.
– Follow a personalised maintenance plan, with details of specific maintenance needed and due-date reminders, all automatically recalculated based on driving habits;
– Find and categorise trips and average fuel consumption if vehicle is connected;
– Easily find a parked vehicle with the “Find my car” geolocation feature;
– Contact Citroën Assistance in a single click and reach after-sales service with ease;
– Access all Citroën driver-assistance content;
– Register multiple Citroën vehicles on a single application (up to 10 vehicles).
QUICKLY FIND THE NEAREST CITROËN LOCATION
– Quickly geolocate the nearest Citroën sales outlet or garage;
– View Citroën Advisor ratings and comments;
– Find detailed information on a garage (contact details, hours, service available, etc.);
– Obtain maintenance quotes and make an appointment using the online calendar;
– Receive special offers and keep up with all the latest Citroën news.