Published on August 7th, 2016 | by Amirul Mukminin0
Yamaha Ego Avantiz Officially Priced at RM5,717
Hong Leong Yamaha Motor (HLYM) has announced the official price for the newly-launched Yamaha Ego Avantiz scooter, which is set at RM5,717.64 after GST (excluding road tax, insurance and number plate).
Launched in conjunction with the Yamaha Automatic World Motorshow, the Ego Avantiz is powered by a 125cc BlueCore engine that packs 9.38 hp at 8,000 rpm and 9.6 Nm of torque at 5,500 rpm.
It is equipped with an ECO lamp that helps riders finding the most efficient riding pattern. A new parking lock system is also introduced to improve the overall safety especially when the scooter is parked on a hill.
Other features of the Ego Avantiz include:
- An aggressively styled and adjustable LED headlight for brighter illumination
- A modern and attractively designed brake light to keep abreast with the modern trend
- An ergonomically designed seat handle, which will ease the pillion rider grip for a safer ride.
- A 14-litre storage space capable for Jet-type helmet storage
- A stylishly designed exhaust system that provides an aggressive styling to the overall vehicle.
- Front disc-braking system for added braking performance which complements the 125cc engine.
The scooter can be had in either Aggressive Black, Speedy Blue or Raving Red.